FS/FT: Fire Emblem - Path of Radiance (NEW!), Final Fantasy VII PC and PSX, Discworld

UPDATE!! I am selling my Nintendo Wii for $260 plus shipping! As mentioned, this includes an almost entirely unused Nintendo Wii with two Wiimotes and nunchucks with a copy of WiiSports, with the great Opera Internet Browser and 500 Wii Points included! Please send me an email if you're interested! Best offers are also accepted to be reviewed!

Bump and an update through clarification -- both Battle Fantasia and Too Human, the games bundled with the Xbox 360, are both sealed!! That means that this is a brand new game that has never been touched! This is a $120 value! Just a heads-up for those still considering whether or not to pick up this great bundle for Christmas!

Well, like I said, I was bumping this one up because of how more updated it is. My bad about the other one, because I was just replying to what someone posted. My intention is to let the other one die.

I bought them a real nice Bluray player for $150. I think they're going to love it, because it's the new Sony N460.

Anyhoo, I would love to cover such ridiculous costs. As I mentioned, I am only going for cash payments on the really rare items, but would be more than happy to look at trade offers on the others, even for combination of items. Thanks!

bread's done
Back