FS/FT: Games for PS3, 360, PS2, PSP (HW too), Gameboy (HW too), and PS3 controllers

Updated

All games are in mint condition. Prices do not include shipping. Willing to trade and discount big purchases. Paypal only please. Also willing to negotiate.

I have positive feedback from g35twinturbo, rahnter, ermac, sp3ed, star power, and tedtropy on NeoGAF. I will provide pictures upon request. Please PM.

Want to buy or trade for (Make me an offer):
Batman: AA (PS3)
Demon's Souls - Deluxe Edition
Infamous
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Uncharted 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Megaman Legends 2
Lost Odyssey strategy guide
Blue Dragon strategy guide

Want to sell or trade away:

PS3
(2) SIXAXIS controllers - $20 ea.
Folklore - $20
Unreal Tournament 3 - $13
MotorStorm - $13

Orange Box - $15
BioShock - $15

PS2
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
God of War 1 - $8
God of War 2 - $8
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $5
Metal Gear Solid 3 - $5
NBA Street - $5
Virtua Fighter 4 - $5

PS1
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - $20
Star Ocean 2 - $15 pending

PSP

Also, I'd like to get out of the PSP business and maybe jump back in a couple years later when the GO model matures. Make me an offer for any or all of my PSP stuff.

Playstation Portable 1000 - Great condition with the exception of needing a new battery. Comes with all cords that came in the original box. Pretty sure I have the original box as well. I'm thinking reasonable game offers should be between $5 - $10 per game depending on how many you'd like to buy.

Daxter
Loco Roco
Megaman: Powered Up
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Killzone: Liberation
Ridge Racer 1
Wipeout Pure

Original Gameboy - works perfectly; comes with system and game cases, link cable, Super Mario Land 1 and 2, Mega Man 1 and 3, Tetris and Kirby's Pinball. Make me an offer.

DSC00445.jpg

bread's done
Back