FS/FT: LoZ Limited Edtion 3DS XL, Invizimals blue PSP w/extras, Cowboy Bebop Amazon Ed. blu, roku 3 W: Records/guitar pedals/paypal

electricsleep

CAGiversary!
Feedback
86 (100%)
I've got some stuff that's been sitting around collecting dust that I'm putting up for sale or trade.  I'll leave these up until the end of the month, then they are going to ebay.  I'm pretty set on games right now but I'd be down to trade for records (I like all kinds of music, send me a list) or guitar pedals.

First off I've got the Limited Edition Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL system. I hate to sell this but the box has just been sitting on my shelf ever since I bought it over a year ago. The system itself has never even been taken out of the plastic and is still new. I opened the box to redeem the game code (its still included). The system code is still unused and will still get you 160 coins.  Price is $200 + shipping.

Next is a blue Invizimals PSP bundle with a Rocketfish case, a sealed copy of Practical Intelligence Quotient 2, component cables, charger, all the inserts, the camera attachment, 4gb Memory Stick and a Micro USB/Memory Stick adapter.  I  sold off or traded in the game and UMD that were originally bundled with it.  I've only played the PSP for a couple hours so its in all around great shape.  PM me with offers if you're interested.

I've also got a sealed Amazon Limited Edition Cowboy Bebop blu.  I bought both versions but decided to just keep the Funi version.  I want to get $105 shipped for it.  I paid around 96 for it so I'm pretty much selling it at cost + paypal fees and shipping (Media mail). 

I've also got a refurbished Roku 3 that I only used for an hour.  $70 shipped

PM me if you've got anything I'd want to trade for or if you're interested in buying.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back