FS/FT - New - (Sealed) Buzz Quiz TV Wireless Buzzer Bundle

fujimitsu

CAGiversary!
Brand new, bought it at kmart on clearance a few weeks ago. Was planning on keeping and using the buzzers but the questions are just too damned easy in the other buzz games so i decided to leave it sealed.

http://i.imgur.com/1xkaT.jpg

Still have the receipt if you want it.

Willing to entertain basically any offer. Not looking to rip anyone off, but no super lowballs please. The same thing with the world trivia *trades in* to amazon for $71 so keep that in mind.

Interested in:
Retro games
PS2/GC game
PS3 games
Random VG memorabilia
Amazon GCs
Paypal

Or any combination of the above.
As long as it's not a 360 or wii game I'm potentially interested.
EDIT: Also I don't have any need for blu-rays/dvds/manga etc.

Specific wants as requested:
ps3 fight sticks
CEs that I don't own (check my collection) especially UK exclusives or AC:B (non-harlequin/gamestop version) CEs must include all components and be in like-new shape
Any non-sports ps3 game that isn't in my collection.
Majin and the forsaken kingdom ps3
Disgaea 3

My only restrictions are that I don't do incomplete games (cart only is fine, but anything disc based should be complete) or games with damaged packaging.

This is my first listing on CAG(I don't really ever sell my games) if I've left something out or you have more questions let me know.

Here's my heatware if it helps ease your mind: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=59678

I will work on updating my collection and/or want list on CAG over the weekend, willing to look at lists or w/e until that is done. I'm going to let this thread sit a while and if it goes nowhere I guess I'll be forced to eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cheeky']I'm vaguely interested... can you put some more specific requests up?[/QUOTE]

yeah I'll get a small list together in the OP until i get my CAG wishlist done.

I should probably mention that I know how much it goes for in the OP too so i stop getting silly offers.

bread's done
Back