FS/FT: Nintendo DS/Games Bundle, PS2/Games Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Feel Good

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
FOR SALE

Greetings! The summer is quickly approaching, and what better way to celebrate it than with some new game systems?

I am looking to sell two separate bundles: A DS/Games bundle, and a PS2/Games Bundle. I want you to MAKE ME AN OFFER for either or both bundles. Allow me to lay down some ground rules before presenting the bundles.

Ground Rules and Such

1.) I’m looking to sell these items. But I will trade them for/toward a PS3.
2.) I prefer Paypal as the method of payment
3.) Shipping and Handling costs/method will be decided at the point of sale. YOU MUST PAY FOR SHIPPING.
4.) Reasonable offers only, please. If you’ll be reasonable, I’ll be too. I’m willing to meet you half-way. If I don’t like your price, I’ll counter-offer. Feel free to do the same in a respectful manner.
5.) I am not interested in selling games/accessories separately. I would like to sell these as two bundles. However, if you’d like to make an offer for both bundles, I’m willing to listen.
6.) Serious inquiries only, please. I won’t rip you off. Don’t you rip me off.

Well, shall we?

NINTENDO DS, CARRYING CASE, GAMES BUNDLE

- Nintendo DS Platinum (Original unit, good condition)
- Styluses
- Charger
- Carrying Case
- Animal Crossing: Wild World
- Super Mario 64: DS
- Final Fantasy III
- Puyo Pop Fever
- Yoshi’s Touch and Go
- Ridge Racer DS
- Feel the Magic
- Metroid Prime: Hunters demo

All items come with original packaging and manuals. The games are all in working, mint condition. I’ll even keep the master save files on some of them, if you want to.

The DS works and looks great. As stated above, it’s an original and earlier unit, not a DS Lite. There’s only one dead pixel on the bottom screen, and it’s not very noticeable. The exterior is clean and free from scratches. Not bad for an older unit!

The sleek black carrying case holds the DS and up to six games. It also has a compartment to store styluses.

Interested? Make me an offer via PM or at [email protected]

PLAYSTATION 2 + GAMES BUNDLE

- Slim PS2 system
- Power + A/V Cables
- Controller
- 8MB Memory Card
- Final Fantasy XII
- Soul Calibur II
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- The Simpsons: Hit and Run
- Dragon Quest VII
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Dynasty Warriors IV
- Silpheed: The Lost Planet
- NHL 2k6

The games all come with original boxes and instruction manuals. They are all in working condition and relatively scratch-free.

The PS2 is a black slim-line one. It also comes with the original box, set-up discs, and instruction manuals. It’s rarely been used and is in excellent working conditions. There are no scratches or dents in the exterior, and the laser works and loads perfectly. It comes with the original power and A/V cables.

The controller and memory card are in excellent working condition. I’ll include saved files on the memory card for each game, if you want me to.

Interested? Make me an offer via PM or at [email protected]

DS BUNDLE
DS-1.jpg

PS2 BUNDLE
PS2-2-1.jpg

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. I’ll try and be as specific as possible. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back