FS/FT Nintendo DS(Graphite) w/ Castlevania ***SOLD***

Setzer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
80 (100%)
***UPDATED 2/06/06 ***

Added a picture. Also I would consider a trade for a PSP. Obviously the value of a PSP is more so I would be willing to include cash in the trade along with the DS & game, this value would be based upon the condition of your PSP, whether it's new or used.

Looking to sell or trade my DS I got from PlayAsia.com last October. System is in "like new" condition, comes with original packaging, manual and charger. Even though this is an import system it still plays all U.S. games perfectly. I'm also including a copy of Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. Asking $150 +shipping. I would prefer to use PayPal but will accept money orders.

This is my first trade/sale on CAG so for those looking for some reference about me you can check my ebay id Setzer777 -- I have over 100 feedback with no negatives. Thanks!

nintendods.jpg

It might help if you included some pictures. What do you mean by "like new"? Are there scratches on the unit/screen? Any dead pixels?

There are no scratches on either screen and I even have a protector applied to the touch screen. No dead pixels.

Yes, I have it on ebay but if someone here wants to buy it for $150 + shipping I will sell it to them and take the auction down.

bread's done
Back