FS/FT: Older PC games + Wild Arms 4 WTTF: PayPal, DS games (CC wants added)

IvanHood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
First of all, if anyone wants Wild Arms 4 before I take it back to Circuit City, make me an offer (preferably trade, but I will take PayPal).

Now, if anyone is interested, I am trying to rid myself of the following PC games (just clearing out room in the collection):

Star Wars: KotOR 1/2 (case for 1 has about a 2 1/2 inch crack on the cover, play disc of 2 has a few light surface scratches)--$30 for both, or $20/$10
Microsoft Flight Sim 2004--$10
Mafia--$6
Hitman 2--$9
Myst 1-3 10th Anniversary DVD-ROM--$10
Call of Duty--$9
Baldur's Gate II collection (includes expansion, some discs have a few light surface scratches, but still in great shape)--$6
Neverwinter Nights--$5
Morrowind: GotY Edition with both expansions--$15
GTA: Vice City--$9 (play disc has a few light surface scratches)

Except for Vice City (jewel case and insert only), they are all complete, but shipping some of the boxes would be a pain unless you buy multiple games because they don't fit in my bubble mailers (Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate II, Morrowind, and Myst). Prices are shipped, and are only suggestions, so make me an offer. I prefer to accept payment via PayPal, and I am also looking to trade for or buy the following DS games:

Non-CC Games:
Animal Crossing: WW
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Trauma Center
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Sonic Rush
Bust-A-Move

CC Games:
Meteos
Metroid Prime: Pinball
Pac-Pix
Ultimate Spider-Man

I'm definitely willing to trade 2, 3, and even 4 for 1. I'm mainly trying to cut down on physical size here. I'm a verified PayPal member, and you can view my eBay feedback here. For trades, if you have CAG feedback, I will ship first. Also, I will take pictures if you want them. Thanks!

bread's done
Back