SNES Controller

N64 Controller (gray) x2
House of the Dead 2 (DC)
Gradius III and IV (PS2)
Gradius V (PS2)
Ace Combat 5 Flight Stick (PS2)

Guides for: FF Tactics Advance, Ogre Battle, Tactics Ogre, Ogre Battle 64

*willing to check lists*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

poop

geedee - I just happen to have a working Genesis model 2 console with two controllers, all hookups, and a few games, including Sonic the Hedgehog, Ecco 2, and Super Street Fighter II.

Let me know if you'd be interested.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']geedee - I just happen to have a working Genesis model 2 console with two controllers, all hookups, and a few games, including Sonic the Hedgehog, Ecco 2, and Super Street Fighter II.

Let me know if you'd be interested.[/quote]

Sorry, I'm not looking to spend any money right now.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']I didn't mention intention to sell... I just wanted to know if you'd be interested...[/quote]

I would be interested then :D

[quote name='Sailorneorune']I was eyeing your import Dreamcast games, but I doubt this Genesis bundle would be worth either of them.[/quote]

I prolly wouldn't part with one of them for a genesis :whistle2:#

Hi.

I have a working SEGA Gen, model 2 (fits next to SEGA CD toploader) that I would trade you for your Mario/Luigi Superstar SAga box/manual (if box isn't too dinged) and Incredible Crisis for PS if disc is at least in playing condition.

IF interested at all or can think of different offer, please message me.

Thanks.

[quote name='ZombieHendrix']I'm interested in Simpsons seasons 4-7.

What are you looking to get for them?[/quote] You could PM me an offer if you'd like

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']how much for the system with the hard drive? do you take paypal?[/quote]

sent you a PM

Can you list a price for the Nomad? Im interested but I want to know around how much $$$$ your looking for. I may be able to put together a package of money plus games if I knew what you thought the cash value of the Nomad is.

[quote name='Otherguy676']Can you list a price for the Nomad? Im interested but I want to know around how much $$$$ your looking for. I may be able to put together a package of money plus games if I knew what you thought the cash value of the Nomad is.[/quote]

$70 shipped

Interested in goemon N64 box (is it dinged up at all or dirty?) and Shen2 DC. If you get a chance, please check my list and let me know if I have anything that interests you.

Thanks.

i have House of the Dead 2 (DC)

im interested in the ps2 dvd remote and FF Tactics for PS. is the remote the old one with the IR or the newer one for the slim ps2? hows the condition of the FF game...pics?

[quote name='Supreme']i have House of the Dead 2 (DC)

im interested in the ps2 dvd remote and FF Tactics for PS. is the remote the old one with the IR or the newer one for the slim ps2? hows the condition of the FF game...pics?[/quote]

The DVD remote is the one with the IR and FF Tactics is sealed

bread's done
Back