FS/FT : PS2 Fat w/ HDD & PSP Slim & $35 Nintendo eShop Cards

Steggy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Hello,

I was cleaning out my closet and came accross two items that may be of interest on here.

I have a PS2 Fat system with attached network adapter and hard drive. I believe the hard drive is either 250gb or 320 gb, can check if I hear someone is interested. Also included is a memory card, Ps1 game, and component a/v cables.

Also have a PSP slim that is in good condition, very minor marks on screen but nothing noticeable. Included with this is a memory stick as well as charger.

Any interest or offers for these two items? At the moment, only console I have is Wii U PS4 PS3 and 3DS, but would entertain most offers. Listing here for a hopefully quick sale before ebay gets these.

**Also for sale trade - $35 Nintendo eShop codes. Can send through messenger or ship physical card if you would like. Prefer paypal, but will check lists.

Thanks!
-Steggy

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Cml[/QUOTE]

Didn't really see anything. Was it the PSP only that you were interested in? Any chance at some cash for it, and I could ship it right away? PM me if interested.

[quote name='Steggy']Didn't really see anything. Was it the PSP only that you were interested in? Any chance at some cash for it, and I could ship it right away? PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]
nah, i'm not buying only trading

[quote name='Steggy']Hello,

I was cleaning out my closet and came accross two items that may be of interest on here.

I have a PS2 Fat system with attached network adapter and hard drive. I believe the hard drive is either 250gb or 320 gb, can check if I hear someone is interested. Also included is a memory card, Ps1 game, and component a/v cables.

Also have a PSP slim that is in good condition, very minor marks on screen but nothing noticeable. Included with this is a memory stick as well as charger.

Any interest or offers for these two items? At the moment, only console I have is Wii U and PS3, but would entertain most offers. Listing here for a hopefully quick sale before ebay gets these.

Thanks!
-Steggy[/QUOTE]

Im interested in that network adapter and harddrive. Pm me

Up - Please PM cash offers for these items to my inbox. Best offer gets these, before they are listed on ebay tomorrow.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back