FS/FT: PS2/GBA Games and Anime DVDs. Now with more stuff up for grabs!

Kain Vincent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
General Rules:
> If you are buying something, I will send out the item shortly after you pay for it. I only accept paypal. :)

> If we are trading, I go by your feedback. I'll send first if you are higher. If you are lower, I ask that you send first.

> I generally send USPS (either media or priority) and will always get delivery confirmation for every package. On higher priced items or bundles, I will get insurance based on our agreed upon pricing just to make sure things come in without any issues.

> Shipping is around $3 to $5. I'll combine shipping on pretty much anything. I say this because some items (say a Game Boy Advance game and a strategy guide) are difficult to bundle in the same package.

> I will consider all reasonable offers so feel free to discuss the price on an item or bundle. I don't mind "low balling", unless it's a rip off (example: okay condition copies of Kessen's I & II for Disgaea 1).

> All of my items are sold as-is. I will be more than happy to test, offer pictures and insure that my items are as they describe before I send them out the door. I can't play through entire games for testing purposes.

> Finally, it helps to save all PMs regarding any transactions. It certainly helps to avoid any misunderstandings and to make sure we are both satisfied.

Now that the rules are said and done, here's what I'm offering! :lol:
(Remember that pictures will be available upon request, so if you want any more info, feel free to ask)

All my games are in mint condition and come with box and manual (unless otherwise specified). Shipping is around $3 to $5, depending on the size and delivery method of the package. (I use USPS priority mail, but I can go media if requested).

What I got for Sale/Trade

Games

:ps2:

:gba:
Super Robot Taisen Original Generation (sealed, $20)
Super Robot Taisen Original Generation 2 ($16)

Anime DVDs (All my anime dvds are the legit Region 1 versions and are in mint condition, unless otherwise stated):

What I'm Looking for:

Mint and complete copies are preferred.

Average want = :cold:
Above Average want = :hot:
DO WANT! = :bomb:

SNES:
Weapon Lord :hot:

PS1:
Castlevania Chronicles :hot:
Guilty Gear :hot:
Megaman Legends 2 :hot:
Strider 2 :hot: