FS/FT: PS2 Slim w/ extra controller! Games: Halo 3, Smash Bros Brawl, etc.

chargeup45

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
You know the deal. Let me know if you want something, and we can work something out. I prefer to sell, but there are a few items that I could see myself trading for.

I got the PS2 in November and recently picked up a PS3, so I don't have much use for this. Got the original box too! Seriously, I didn't use it much. Also have an extra controller, official Sony brand.

In addition, I have the following items for sale or trade:

Halo 3
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Monkey Ball Wii
Shadow of the Colossus (GH)
God of War
Jak and Daxter (GH, a bit scratched up)
Escape from Monkey Island
Jak 3 (GH)
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Maximo: From Ghosts to Glory
Drill Dozer
Metroid Fusion (cart only)
XBox Live Vision Cam
XBox 360 Wired Controller

Wants:
Boom Blox
Scene It!
Bully
Mario Kart Wii (no wheel necessary)
Wireless Adapter for 360
XBox Live or Wii Marketplace Points
money!

[quote name='mexican_dude8']do you still have Shadow of the Colossus and what does GH mean[/QUOTE]

Yes, GH = Greatest Hits version.

bump.... Mr. Driller is out!

Also, I have a bunch of Blockbuster value cards that I haven't used, the value of which is probably in the $300-$400 range. I originally wanted to build up enough credit to make a road trip to a Staten Island Gamerush (a bit out of the way for me) for a Wii, but I haven't gotten the chance, and I doubt I'll be able to walk into a random Gamerush and grab a Wii anytime soon.

So instead, I would like to sell these cards at 80% of the value of the card. According to the guys in the GR thread, you can use the cards there, even though they are BB value cards. I'm going to the local BB to check the values of the individual cards, but if interested, PM me, I'd love to get rid of some of these. I'll have the values of each card up in this thread this weekend.

[quote name='CaoPi']might be interested in phantom...[/QUOTE]

Sure thing, PM me if you want to work something out. Also, added Mercenaries (XB) to the list.

bread's done
Back