FS/FT: PS3 60gb and MORE!

jeremiahpreston

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am looking to sell off my Xbox 360 HD DVD add on and the few HD DVD's that I have. The add on has been used VERY little, maybe a total of 5 or 6 times. I am selling because of that reason, it simple does not get used so it is time to try to sell. I am also wanting to sell my PS3, 60gb. I have only played about 4 or 5 hours of gaming on it and watched like 10 movies with it. The reason that I am selling it is that I am only keeping it at this point as a upcovert DVD player due to the lack of games. Along with that I also have 3 Blu-Rays movies that I would like to sell off.So the breakdown would be:

-Xbox 360 Add on with original box and packaging along with King Kong HD DVD and media remote-$140 Sale PENDING

-Batman Returns HD DVD-$18

-Superman Returns HD DVD Combo Disk-$23

-The Departed HD DVD Combo Disk-$23

-PS3, 60gb with all original packageing, manuals, you get everything that comes with the system new as if it were new.-$400 *****Note: The UPC is missing from the box due to sending in the Blu-Ray offer.

-300 Blu-Ray, watched one time-$20

-Pirates of the Carr., COTBP (Never opened)- $20

-Pirates of the Carr., Dead Mans Cheast (Never opened)-$20

I am willing to trade for:
300 HD DVD
Transformer HD DVD

If interested in anything make a REASONABLE offer
I do not have trader feedback on this site but I do have feedback on ebay under the user name jepreston03. If you have any question or need pictures feel free to email or PM me.
Thanks
Jeremiah

hey man, i may be interested in the ps3, but theyre going for less both on this site and on craigs list with games and stuff, i know the 5 free blu rays, but im not crazy about bluray dvds, if you can do any better we may be able to work something out, im just throwing it out there

Saldogg I sent you a PM. I might be off my rocker but I havn't seen to many on this site that are going for less, I have not looked that deep into it though. I am open to offers from anyone, just don't expect to get it for like $275.

Here are the pictures you sent me over email, should help expedite the process one step for your sale.

ps3001mf3.jpg

ps3002mg8.jpg

ps3003co2.jpg

ps3004ox8.jpg

Thanks for the supports guys, I really thought that I was asking a fair price for everything. Sorry about the iPhone and iPod I just really have no need for them. I am only selling so that I can move into a 360 Elite. Well after tonight the Blu-Ray deal goes away so there is another plus that I will not have as a selling point. Heck at the rate I am going I should just keep the thing but all it does is sit there looking at me, asking me to play games on it but there are none! All the while I am playing the crap out of my 360. If anyone is really interested I will check the site a couple of more time before I hit the sack for the night.

Ok time for the Mid Day bump.
Also please note that the Blu-Ray offer is off the table on this one, today was the last day that you could send in the form. I have chosen to send in the form incase I am unable to sell. Thanks.

bread's done
Back