FS/FT: Stuffz0rs

Okay, cool. How much for both?

[quote name='Socheata']Zombie: Silent Hill 2 (GH) is in excellent condition. I've only played the game for...10 minutes. There are no scratches on the disc and the game case/instruction manual is in mint condition. And yes, it does include the extra stuff from the Xbox version, Restless Dreams. Which is Maria's sidestory (I'm reading it from the back of the case :p). I should mention this as well, I have the official strategy guide for Silent Hill 2. I can give more details (such as condition, if it's Prima or BradyGames) if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Socheata I'm retarded. I would be interested in trading Fable for the headset, and I also have a Onyx SP that I'd trade for the Doom 3 LE.

The SP has some crackling marks on the screen, not actually on the part of the screen where you play the game, but the part with the black square around it. Works perfectly. Sorry if that's a bit confusing.

[quote name='Trakan']Sorry Socheata I'm retarded. I would be interested in trading Fable for the headset, and I also have a Onyx SP that I'd trade for the Doom 3 LE.

The SP has some crackling marks on the screen, not actually on the part of the screen where you play the game, but the part with the black square around it. Works perfectly. Sorry if that's a bit confusing.[/QUOTE]

PM on the way.

[quote name='Trakan']Sorry Socheata I'm retarded. I would be interested in trading Fable for the headset, and I also have a Onyx SP that I'd trade for the Doom 3 LE.

The SP has some crackling marks on the screen, not actually on the part of the screen where you play the game, but the part with the black square around it. Works perfectly. Sorry if that's a bit confusing.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

PMs have been replied to. Initial post has been updated to reflect what's gone and what is still available. I also updated my Want List.

PMs have been replied to. Initial post has been updated to reflect what's gone and what is still available. I also updated my Want List.

All PMs have been replied to.

[quote name='Chacrana']I have to ask -- where do you get those cases for Gameboy games?[/QUOTE]

You mean the blank DS cases? I got them from Nintendo's online store. I just used my printer to print up the boxart for the GBA games that I own.

EDIT: God of War is now back up. Buyer backed out.

Sorry bjeong1381, I didn't see anything on your list that caught my interest. Thanks anyway.

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon is now gone. And so is God of War again.

All PMs have been responded to. If your PM didn't get to me, it could be that my inbox is full.

joevan07: Sorry, didn't see anything.
gameprozero: All of my NES games? You gonna give me a price quote?
crazyboxer12: No thanks, I'm not interested in The Hobbit for GBA.
Shayde: I'm somewhat interested in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King for Xbox. Would you be willing to trade that for Metroid Fusion?

[quote name='Socheata']Shayde: I'm somewhat interested in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King for Xbox. Would you be willing to trade that for Metroid Fusion?[/QUOTE]

Indeed I would. I don't even need the box if you just want to send it in the DS case that would be fine. PM me if you still want to do this.

[quote name='Socheata']Shayde: I'm somewhat interested in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King for Xbox. Would you be willing to trade that for Metroid Fusion?[/QUOTE]

Just wondering if you were interested in doing this still?

Metroid Fusion is now gone. My availability/want list is now updated.

joevan07: Nope, I'm not interested in that game anymore.
jay52886: Sorry, I don't make custom DS cases for anyone. Creating sleeves for myself killed my printer's ink.
mookiemeister: PM replied.

Metroid Fusion is now gone. My availability/want list is now updated.

joevan07: Nope, I'm not interested in that game anymore.
jay52886: Sorry, I don't make custom DS cases for anyone. Creating sleeves for myself killed my printer's ink.
mookiemeister: PM replied.

Doom 3 CE is now gone.

[quote name='whoknows']Would you trade either Untold Legends or Twisted Metal for Mercury?[/QUOTE]

I'm not interested in any other PSP games at the moment. Thanks for the offer, though.

PM sent.

Virtua Tennis (GBA), Untold Legends (PSP), Star Soldier (N64) and Pokemon Stadium 2 (N64) are now gone. Also updated my want list.

jclast: Didn't see anything of interest.

I'm also looking for 3- or 12-month Xbox Live subscription cards. I've updated my want list to reflect that.

[quote name='shrike4242']You get a gold star for look and feel of your TL. Love the little icons. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I like to make things look pretty. :)

bread's done
Back