FS/FT: Turbo Grafx 16 System, XBox/PS2/GC/GBA Games

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
Complete Turbo Grafx 16 Video Game System - $60 + shipping
Comes with 4 games (Vigilante, Legendary Axe 1 & 2, Keith Courage in Alpha Zone) I found it while I was cleaning out my room. I just tested it and it still works and is in mint condition. It's still in it's original box. Comes with one (1) controller, cables and the original manuals.

PS2 Games:
Devil May Cry - $9 shipped
Fantavision - $7 shipped
Gran Turismo 3 - $9 shipped
Midnight Club Street Racing (Non GH)- $15 shipped
Orphen - $7 shipped
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X - $14 shipped
Ridge Racer 5 - $7 shipped
Silent Scope - $7 shipped
SSX - $7 shipped
Timesplitters - $7 shipped

Gamecube:
Beach Spikers - $12 shipped
Lord of the Rings: Two Towers (Non PC) - $14 shipped
Resident Evil - $12 shipped

XBox:
SegaGT / Jet Set Radio Future - $8 shipped
SSX Tricky (New Sealed) - $14 shipped

GBA:
Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku* - $7 shipped
Golden Sun* - $13 shipped
Super Mario Advance 1* - $14 shipped
Super Mario Advance 2* - $19 shipped
Sword of Mana - $20 shipped

* - Game Only, Can't find box or manual ATM, but will look around and notify if I do find it.

Forgot to add methods of payment:
Money Order / Cashier's Check
Paypal (Non-CC or CC)

Computer Parts (If anyone has):
WD 160+gig SE (8mb cache only) IDE or SATA
256mb+ SanDisk Cruzer Mini Pen Drive
DVD+/-RW Drive (Dual Format)
Corsair/Crucial/Mushkin/Geil 1gig PC3200 (2x512) ram

Price drop 10/27/04

First off, welcome to CAG!

I'm afraid that you might have a hard time getting someone here to trade with you or send you money without you sending first. you know, since you only have 2 posts, and no feedback...

you might have to bend that rule a bit if you want to trade/sell here.

Good luck, and welcome again!

[quote name='organicow']First off, welcome to CAG!

I'm afraid that you might have a hard time getting someone here to trade with you or send you money without you sending first. you know, since you only have 2 posts, and no feedback...

you might have to bend that rule a bit if you want to trade/sell here.

Good luck, and welcome again![/quote]
Thanks, I do have heatware though (in my sig) 17 postitive evals from HardForum and AnandTech (Big computer forums). But I just found out about this site a week or so ago and started posting on it.

Damn shame too. I have megaman and bass (box, manual, and cart) as well as other items on my tradelist. If you change your mind about sending first, let me know. I'd be happy to help you get established here.

[quote name='daphatty']Damn shame too. I have megaman and bass (box, manual, and cart) as well as other items on my tradelist. If you change your mind about sending first, let me know. I'd be happy to help you get established here.[/quote]

I think this would be a great way for you to get started here. Trade with daphatty, he's a moderator for cryin' out loud!

[quote name='daphatty']Damn shame too. I have megaman and bass (box, manual, and cart) as well as other items on my tradelist. If you change your mind about sending first, let me know. I'd be happy to help you get established here.[/quote]
Check your pm :D

yeah that happens a lot, someone will act interested and then flake out.

The turbografx is a great system, and the legendary axe games are classics, i would recommend this package to anyone interested in good old school games(sidescrollers and whatnot)

[quote name='dracula']yeah that happens a lot, someone will act interested and then flake out.

The turbografx is a great system, and the legendary axe games are classics, i would recommend this package to anyone interested in good old school games(sidescrollers and whatnot)[/quote]
Definately. Still available.

[quote name='PhantasyStar']You haven't got back to me.[/quote]
Sent you a PM on July 28, 2004, 10:13 pm. You never got back to me.

yea, they really are. i wanted the turbo grafx, but i saw the 75 mark and im like, save my money for ebay. :p ebay.. =] remmeber. try to pricematch to ebay's price. then were talking CAG

You're never gonna get 75 + shipping for the TG16, and I don't see people on eBay overcharging for shipping as much as you seem to think they do.

[quote name='dracula']what does TTT mean? to the top?[/quote]
Yes

[quote name='lain21us']You're never gonna get 75 + shipping for the TG16, and I don't see people on eBay overcharging for shipping as much as you seem to think they do.[/quote]
Price dropped to $68 + s/h :D

can u go down on the price for the Complete Turbo Grafx 16 Video Game System with the games

[quote name='starmask2k3']can u go down on the price for the Complete Turbo Grafx 16 Video Game System with the games[/quote]
How's $65 + s/h ?

bread's done
Back