FS/FT Unlocked Nokia N-Gage QD w/ tony hawk (with pictures)

dank

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
anyone interested pm your offer. the phone is unlocked, however you will still need a sim card to use it.(you can find one on ebay for cheap)

i can also point you in the direction of an NES emulator and a Sega genesis emulator that are made for the n gage.

i will ship it with the tony hawk pro skater game for the n gage.

its a used phone so it has normal wear (+ some extra scuffs) and i took the rubber band around the outside off of it. still works great if all you are going to use it for is emulation or n gage games, or of course as a phone.

i also have the box(its kinda beat up) plus of course the charger, and all the manuals for the phone and tony hawk.

edit: photobucket with pictures of phone
http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll273/CAGdank/

im willing to sell for a lot lower due to the scratches and missing rubberband!

Last edited by a moderator:
bump for fallen thru deal (why do people who put multiple items in their trade list that they dont wanna trade?omg wtf gah!!!!!)

[quote name='kube00']Would you be interested in trading something for it?[/quote]

yes, however nothing on your list really sparked my interest...thank you though

[quote name='Import']lol, dude a year? Why not just sell on eBay or CL? I mean, it's an ngage, not a real demand. gl[/quote]

i tried to sell it on ebay twice. the first time someone bid like 5 million dollars, the second time a nigerian prince won the auction so yeah...

[quote name='PhreQuencYViii']Do you have any ballpark price range for it?[/quote]

around 50 dollars would be great.

bread's done
Back