FS FT Video Card ATI X1950 XT pci-e w/zerotherm cooler

Steggy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Hey,

looking to sell or trade the card listed above. A link below is for reference to what the card is.

http://www.xpcgear.com/sap100186l.html

mainly looking to gauge interest. I want to upgrade to one of those 500 dollar suckers so I can transmit video to my 47" lcd without framerate loss. Otherwise this card runs everything I threw at it on ultra settings.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Really looking to get anything for it... cash, ps3 games , 360 games, bluray, hd dvd, dvd.... Just shoot me lists or offers if interested.

The cooler on it is a gaming zerotherm that dropped the temp for me by 10-15c on average not at full fan speed. It auto fan speeds so performance is top notch.

Cards not even a year old... so it is still in perfect condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BasketCase1080']doc anything else for trade not on your list?[/QUOTE]

No, that's really about it. Anything specific you're looking for?

pretty much any hd dvds really... I collect hd and blu ray, so anything I dont have really. Im into action and comedy mostly. But classics are great as well. Main want at the moment for hd is the breakfast club, and fast times at ridgemont high. Other than that, any classics or the genres I mentioned before would do.

Also, I just bit the bullet and bought a ati hd 4870 1gb , so id prefer to trade or sell this card soon if possible.

Doc, if you dont have any HD DVDs for trade, just put together any bundle of 360 games and that chain of olympus that you think would be approximately worth the card and I could just try to sell the games I didnt really want and wed both be happy?

bread's done
Back