FS/FT/W 100's of games! SMT:N LE!Complete GBA SP!Many platforms+DVDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='joevan07']well, apparently my salelist isn't good enough for t3h VGM ;)[/QUOTE]

?

I just bumped it. I already have most of those games.

[quote name='The VGM']?

I just bumped it. I already have most of those games.[/QUOTE]

I'm just picking on you :D - I forgot to quote your previous post where you said "Nobody has any of my wants" - I mean, come on, I'm trying as hard as I can.

Platinum Gamecube. Includes Box, paperwork, 2 controllers, and power cord. Looking for $60 shipped or best offer.

Are you still selling it? If so I can send a Postal Money Order on Friday.

NHL lowered, .hack lowered, some Xbox wants added, cleaned up the list a bit. Should be doing a larger edit soon.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH fuck paypal, those cocksuckers. Once I get my money out I'm bout to be done with their shitty service.

[quote name='The VGM']AHHHHHHHHHHHH fuck paypal, those cocksuckers. Once I get my money out I'm bout to be done with their shitty service.[/QUOTE]

that bad huh?

does XX/XY interest you (since Super Mario 64 DS sold in less than 5 minutes :shock:)

[quote name='joevan07']that bad huh?

does XX/XY interest you (since Super Mario 64 DS sold in less than 5 minutes :shock:)[/QUOTE]

Not looking for a 3rd copy ;)

Buy my Darkwatch pweaz

[quote name='The VGM']Not looking for a 3rd copy ;)

Buy my Darkwatch pweaz[/QUOTE]

haha, if I wasn't in the hole already and homeless, I'd give it a buy - its actually once of the newer games I'm interested in.
If you dropped it to $40, I think somebody would pick it up in a heartbeat

[quote name='joevan07']haha, if I wasn't in the hole already and homeless, I'd give it a buy - its actually once of the newer games I'm interested in.
If you dropped it to $40, I think somebody would pick it up in a heartbeat[/QUOTE]

Maybe $41-42

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back