FS/FT XB360 120GB HDD/Lost Season 1

SlimJim0725

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Lost Season 1 for $25 shipped (new/sealed)

Xbox 360 120 GB Hard Drive for $140 shipped (new/sealed) will also throw in a 1 month live card

i dont mind looking at list for a partial trade/ cash or a trade only (must be of intrest to me).

360 is back, need some money for warranty. I accept non-credit card paypal only. I don't sell a lot of stuff, but i am in need of money for that warranty and to pay the CC bill coming up soon. I am taking a loss as it is, but I know that has to be done sometimes. If you want, I will still look at a TL for something to bump the price on the hard drive down a little bit, but it is going to have to be something I really want. I am open to hearing offers, just dont try to lowball too much or I will just ignore it. thanks for looking.

im taking a loss on this stuff as it is, i'm sure someone is looking for one of these 2 items. next friday it gets thrown on craigslist, i am trying to give CAG'ers a deal right now and get a little of my money back. CC bill is coming up and still need to get an extended warranty on the 360, send me some pm's for these. i will still look at list if people want to knock down the price some.

bread's done
Back