FS/FT: XBL Arcade Game Download Cards - $5

GTZ_NSR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I'll go ahead and admit it: I'm a noob to the 360. I just finally got one under a month ago and can't wait for my first RROD! When I saw the sale Target had on these XBLA download cards I ran out and bought a fist full of them. But in my noobness, I assumed the cards gave your account a credit to download ANY XBLA game, and not just the one on the card. Oh, how I was wrong. So, I'm stuck with an extra 8 game download codes for games I already have. I would love to trade the cards for other XBLA game cards (I'm not sure exactly which games there are cards for, but my Target only had these three), but I'll sell them at cost for $5 just to get rid of them. Obviously, the easiest thing to do would be for me to just PM you the code, but if you want the actual card, I'll mail them for an extra $0.50. And if anyone wants proof of the cards being activated, I can take pics of the cards and the receipt. I prefer Paypal, but I also accept checks and money orders.

I've got the following:
Texas Hold 'Em - 2 cards
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - 2 cards
Worms - 1 card

I tried returning them to Target and they said they're non-refundable, and Microsoft's customer support said I'm SoL, so I'd be greatly appreciative if someone could rid me of some of these :p

Hey, if you any of you want to play Worms online, add me to your friends. :)

A warning though, I'm terrible at this game. Still getting used to it after all this time.

bread's done
Back