FS/FT:Xbox 360 DLC, game posters, game guides, Gamestop swag, promotional box art displays, game cases, ask for pics, digital movie codes, weekly ups

bump.

Update coming early this week as my friend has asked me to come out tonight at closing.  List will be updated by tomorrow morning after I get whats set aside for me,and sort it all out.

bump.

A question came up about my pricing, and I figured with this bump that I'll clarify that for those who read my topic, and wonder the same thing.  Basically I price my items based on trends from other sites selling them, and usually price lower than those most times.  Condition is factored as well, and I know it's hard to believe my descriptions, but they are exactly as I see and write them here.  So typically my prices reflect lower than most trends I see by a few bucks.  Shipping I can't quite factor in as most of my items will have to be weighed at the post office for whichever shipping method would be cheapest for them. This would most likely apply to the guides or larger posters I have, or multiple item orders.

Bump.

Early update was false alarm earlier. My friend got mixed up on what day it was and I really can't blame him since managing a store is quite stressful and he's worked quite a few 12 hour days leading up to black Friday setting things up and keeping tabs on things. He actually thought he set things aside but didnt. So no foul no harm.

So for those expecting an update now I'm sorry but that might come Sunday morning. I did however get 1 replacement case which is for Nintendo ds and its in very good condition.

bump

After a week of off time roughly my friend has set aside more things, but updates won't be as substantial as we're going into yet another holiday period where most promo stuff has to stay up.  What I do have is the following:  Call of Duty Black Ops 3 ps4 promo pre-order poster that you'd see in gamestops entrance way when entering the store.  These are generally a harder material than just regular posters.  Like a cardboardish type material.  This poster has bends like they tried to bend it at least twice, but arent bent where the poster has stress marks from them, and for the most part these may be able to be flattened.

I also have 2 more official nintendo ds game cases bringing my total so far to 3 with each being in very good condition.

Bump

Adding new items.

3 green xbox cases

3 clear ps3 cases

complete need for speed hot pursuit official ps3 case with art insert, and manual

otterbox defender series case for galaxy tab

gta 5 double sided ceiling hang poster 

I believe that is the one.  I can check and verify real quick, but I'm pretty sure that's it cause I actually shopped at a gamestop other than the one my friend manages, and merely asked the associates at the counter if they had any posters laying around that were gonna be trashed.  That was behind the counter, and given to me.

Edit:  I checked and that is indeed the one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Removing some posters since I been interested in hanging them in my game room, and I've done exactly that.

Star Wars Battlefront double sided poster

Witcher Wild Hunt III poster

GTA V double sided ceiling hang poster

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 The Giant poster

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 entrance way poster

Again these have been removed partly cause I been interested in them myself, and there seems to be no interest in my topic so far.  These are now in my collection, and wont be sold.

bread's done
Back