FS/FT: Xbox 360, Gears, Oblivion, extras

Wow, that's one hell of a deal. If you end up deciding to split the stuff up, I'd be interested in Oblivion and NBA 2K7. Either way, free bump for you.

Not looking to part just yet. He says he wants to make sure he can get enough for his system so he can afford a PS3. I will let you know if that changes though.

Just a suggestion: You would probably make more on this bundle by breaking it apart and selling it either on here or on eBay. I don't know if you're just wanting to immediately unload it or not, but you could probably get way more for it if you break it up. Good luck!

I am actually considering breaking it up. I have a sale of the whole thing pending, but the guy was supposed to let me know for sure today and I still haven't heard anything. So I may be breaking it up.

There is a guy I work with that is wanting to sell his PS3. He might trade it to you for your 360 bundle. I will let him know and get back to you shortly.

[quote name='distrbdslipsoad']im really interested in your copy of oblivion, dude. if there is anything you want on my list, be it games or money, PLEASE let me know![/quote]

I am actually selling this for my brother, so I will have to ask him if he is interested in any trades. Once he sells the 360 though, the only system he will have is the PS3. So I am guessing he would only be interested in a trade if it involves something for a PS3.

bread's done
Back