FS: Full Version Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007

omgu8myrice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey guys, im selling a brand new genuine version of Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate, which retails for 680$. The box is not included, it comes with a paper sleeve only which is sealed with the Microsoft authentic labels (I got it from the Microsoft promotion).

Anyway, im open to all offers (preferably paypal), so keep the offers coming!:) Im pretty desperate so im willing to take fairly low offers...

pics upon request..

Retails for 680 or not, I think the point they are trying to make here is good luck getting over 50 bucks here for it. Also Best Buy has it for 680, but you can buy it on microsoft's marketplace for 320 right now

[quote name='dmdragon']Retails for 680 or not, I think the point they are trying to make here is good luck getting over 50 bucks here for it. Also Best Buy has it for 680, but you can buy it on microsoft's marketplace for 320 right now[/quote]

Ands there's a little thing called Google.com :)

err.. I mean Ebay.

I'd drop the price to 40 shipped.

i know i know, im not looking to get that much for it. Id appreciate it if you guys didnt thread crap, especially since i didnt even mention a price

[quote name='omgu8myrice']i know i know, im not looking to get that much for it. Id appreciate it if you guys didnt thread crap, especially since i didnt even mention a price[/QUOTE]

I apologise, I wasn't trying to thread crap. I was mostly just hinting that you may be better off selling this on ebay, you can probably get 200 for it there. Whereas here you won't get nearly that much. It might be worth the fees if you do that. There is already an oem on there like yours at over 100 dollars with 4 days left. I would honestly sell it there.

Either way, sorry if my post came off wrong. Was just trying to help

[quote name='dmdragon']I apologise, I wasn't trying to thread crap. I was mostly just hinting that you may be better off selling this on ebay, you can probably get 200 for it there. Whereas here you won't get nearly that much. It might be worth the fees if you do that. There is already an oem on there like yours at over 100 dollars with 4 days left. I would honestly sell it there.

Either way, sorry if my post came off wrong. Was just trying to help[/quote]

NP, but ive already tried selling it on ebay and my listing was removed...so i thought id try my luck here

Yep. You can't sell academic licensed items on Ebay.

Technically it has to be to another student, but I doubt anyone cares on here. :p

bread's done
Back