FS - GBA/GBC Games - Complete - Zelda Oracle of Seasons, Mega Man Zero + more

DustBoogie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
135 (100%)
Been a while since I've been on here. I never have time for gaming anymore, and I'm trying to raise some money as I've been spending a lot on other things recently. As such, I'm going to be selling a bunch of stuff. I might add more, but this is pretty much it for now. Prices are negotiable within reason, or I can offer slight discounts/combined shipping for orders of 3 or more games.

All games, boxes, and manuals are in excellent and complete condition unless otherwise specified. Shipping prices are not included, but like I said, I will cut deals for multiple item purchases. First class shipping or media mail shipping shouldn't be more than $2-3 for one or two games anyway. Yes, I ship in a hard cardboard box for GBA/GBOY/GBC games. No, these are not Player's Choice versions of these games.

:gba:
Circuit City Exclusive Pearl White Game Boy Advance - System and AC Adapter included.
System is in excellent condition, barely used. This is NOT the brighter screen version, but this version is extremely rare! Comes with box in good condition. Asking $60.

Castlevania (NES Classics) $8
Final Fantasy V (SEALED) $15
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords $15
Mega Man & Bass $12
Mega Man Zero $30
Mega Man Zero 2 $30
Mega Man Zero 3 $25
Mega Man Zero 4 $18

GBOY/GBC
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (SEALED) $45
Metroid II: Return of Samus $30

:ds:
Mega Man ZX Advent $12

PSX
Mega Man Legends $5

I have a Nintendo 64 in great condition with all the hookups, one orange controller with official Nintendo rumble pak, expansion pak, and three games. The games all come with their manuals.

Castlevania 64
Goldeneye 007
StarFox 64

Asking for $35 shipped media mail for the bundle.

Also I have a Palm Tungsten E2 for sale, in pretty good condition. There's some wear on the casing on the front but the system still works really well and the battery works fine. It would come with the charger and the USB cable. I could let it go for $75 or so.

I think that's pretty much it. PM me if you have any questions!

I will when it's actually gone. I haven't heard back from the guy yet. I don't leave stuff that's already been traded in my thread with a pending label - that's retarded. It might be taken, it might not. If you're interested, tell me and I will let you know when the other guy makes a decision.

bread's done
Back