FS: GHWT DLC Song Codes

41down

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Just got these codes in my email which i have no use for anymore. The Codes are for the following songs on Guitar Hero World Tour (360):

Blind Melon - No Rain
Foreigner - Hot Blooded
The Killers - Human:
Oasis - The Shock of the Lightning:
Smashing Pumpkins - The Everlasting Gaze

Please hit me up with paypal offers (not looking for much here).

Also, I have the following 360 games to get rid of...theyre all in excellent condition and havent been played much.

Anyway, heres what i have:
Mirrors Edge
Tony Hawks Proving Ground
Alone in the Dark
MLB 2K8
College Hoops 2K8
Timeshift
Madden 07
Virtua Tennis 3
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008
Bully Scholarship Edition

Hit me up with paypal offers for these also.

Thanks for looking guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='twanky']inside the box, i like pho also.[/quote]

Best Asian Noodle Soup besides Bún bò Huế, but from what I've heard it was only given away with the games that were sold on Day 1, which I'm kind of worried because I'm buying the LE today.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Best Asian Noodle Soup besides Bún bò Huế, but from what I've heard it was only given away with the games that were sold on Day 1, which I'm kind of worried because I'm buying the LE today.[/QUOTE]

Nope. They are inside the Box itself. The Regular Edition has a sticker on it stating 5 Free Maps. The LE has it right on the back of the box itself that it comes with it. So you will get it. Hopefully that clears anything up.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Nope. They are inside the Box itself. The Regular Edition has a sticker on it stating 5 Free Maps. The LE has it right on the back of the box itself that it comes with it. So you will get it. Hopefully that clears anything up.[/quote]

Thanks for the information pimp.

Are you still selling the map pack? I really need one since my friend activated mine on accident and wasted another...

I have 4 COD 4 Variety map packs (2 for 360 and 2 for PS3) I'd be willing to trade for the flashback pack...

bumpity bump bump

i ended up just using the map pack code for myself but now im looking to sell a limited edition version of gears 2...pm me paypal offers!

bread's done
Back