FS: GoW Origins Collection PS3 code (NAME ANY PRICE, MUST GO NOW), assorted 360 codes

dark_inchworm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've never bothered using the trading forum, so while I have read the rules and believe to have a competent understanding of them, please club me repeatedly if I am violating anything.

MUST GO NOW:
:ps3: God of War Origins Collection download code, expires 3/31/13 - PM your offer to me, and I will consider it!

I'll be caving for the highest offer I receive within the next several hours but literally anything is fair game, as I need this gone ASAP!

Xbox 360 codes:

:360: The Gunstringer (Games on Demand, Kinect) - $5 or best offer
:360: Fruit Ninja Kinect (XBLA, Kinect) - $5 or best offer
:360: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (XBLA) - Original retail value $10, make me an offer - This game has been delisted for a while (so, rare), but I have used one code and sold another and both worked with no issues!

A few notes:

* PAYPAL ONLY. Not interested in trades, unless you're crazy enough to trade me something like a Nintendo World Championships 1990 cartridge.
* ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE! The numbers above were really just pulled out of thin air with no substantial knowledge of actual trade value. I am more concerned with being rid of them than raking in mass profits.
* I am willing to mail out the slips containing the codes, should you desire them (this would require Fruit Ninja and Gunstringer to be purchased together).

bread's done
Back