FS: Grab bag of not-so perfect goodies - worth a peek at least!

CS_Mike

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
This thread is a bit long but worth checking out. It just might make you cry thinking about what people out there do to their games.

I've got a bunch of great games in less-than-perfect condition that I'd like to get rid of. Many have been resurfaced and are in much better condition than before. Unfortunately, I have neither the time nor the desire to completely test the games, so these are being offered AS-IS. I cannot guarantee their playability, but these are great games, so I'm hoping someone is willing to take a chance.

If possible, I'd like to just get rid of these all in ONE BUNDLE. I certainly don't expect the price to be what they would go for individually or if they were in great shape, so feel free to throw out an offer for the whole shebang. If it's reasonable, I might just say yes!

Item #1 - Final Fantasy VII (Black Label) for PSX - case has several cracks, all three discs have been resurfaced, and manual looks like it's been water damaged. Each disc loads to the title screen with no problem, but they haven't been tested beyond that.

Item #2 - Dragon Warrior VII for PSX - case is dirty and cracked pretty bad, both discs have been resurfaced, and manual is missing. Both discs load to the title screen without any problem but haven't been tested beyond that.

Item #3 - Suikoden for PSX - case has some cracks, disc has been resurfaced, and the manual is well worn. I noticed some slight jitters during the opening sequence, but iI was still able to start a game and walk around the opening castle without problems.

Item #4 - Wild Arms for PSX - case is in fairly good shape, disc has been resurfaced, and the manual has noticeable wear. The game loaded to the title screen without problem, and I was able to start a game with no problem.

Item #5 - Metal Gear Solid (Black Label) for PSX - case has several cracks, both discs have a good amount of scratches (not yet resurfaced), and the manual is missing. Both discs loaded to the title screen, but I didn't test beyond that.

Item #6 - Legend of Dragoon (Green Label) - case is good, disc 1 has scratches and spotting (?), disc 2 and 3 have some scratches, disc 4 is excellent (none have been resurfaced), and the manual is missing. I noticed some jitters during the opening sequence of disc 1 (could probably stand to be resurfaced) but still made it to the title screen, and the other discs made it to the title with no problem

Item #7 - Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for PS2 - this may be the biggest IF of the lot; disc only and has been resurfaced; this was pretty beat up before but looks decent after resurfacing; however, there are some nicks on top where it rubbed with other discs; I can't load this in my PS2 at all, but my PS2 doesn't play blue discs very well either, so who knows?

Links to pics below. PM me if you want to make an offer. Once again, I make NO GUARANTEES about any of these!

Are you looking to trade, or would you just sell? I'd be interested in the original non-GH PS1 titles. Concerned about the testing, but willing to take the risk.. Maybe.

I'd prefer to sell rather than trade. I've got a huge backlog of games to play, so I don't need to add to that right now. I'm selling off my collection, so I don't really have a need to add to that either.

I'll take a look at any tradelists though just to be sure.

bread's done
Back