FS: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Factory Sealed

Darkness Muta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I have a factory sealed copy of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for sale if anyone is interested. I am looking for $44 shipped for Credit Card Paypal payment or $42 shipped for non Credit Card Paypal or Money Order in the US with Delivery Confirmation. Just PM me if interested.

You guys forgot Target Rain Check. I got it with the DVD trade in at Gamerush and would rather lose some money and have the cash than store credit.

Yeah I saw that but with Ebay fees, it would end up beeing about the same and I would rather help someone out here on the board get the game.

[quote name='dracula']what happened with defenders store? was he not able to hook guys up on a deal for the game?[/quote]
He got held up in his store for copies of GTA.

[quote name='TheUnsane1'][quote name='dracula']what happened with defenders store? was he not able to hook guys up on a deal for the game?[/quote]
He got held up in his store for copies of GTA.[/quote]

wtf, that is insane! someone went in with a gun and said "give me all your copies of san andreas!"???

what is the world coming to?

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='TheUnsane1'][quote name='dracula']what happened with defenders store? was he not able to hook guys up on a deal for the game?[/quote]

wtf, that is insane! someone went in with a gun and said "give me all your copies of san andreas!"???

what is the world coming to?[/quote]

Actually no one ever saw a gun he just said he had one, but yes its pretty stupid.

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='TheUnsane1'][quote name='dracula']what happened with defenders store? was he not able to hook guys up on a deal for the game?[/quote]

what is the world coming to?[/quote]

http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35891&highlight= :(

wtf, that is insane! someone went in with a gun and said "give me all your copies of san andreas!"???[/quote]

The irony is unbearable...

bread's done
Back