FS: Hard drives new PATA various sizes cheap desktop + DVR

jshorr

CAGiversary!
Greetings,

I have some quantity remaining of brand new hard drives that I was using for an ebay business. I've stopped the Ebay business for now and am selling the drives at cost. Payment will need to be made via Paypal and I will only ship to a Paypal verified address. If the address on payment is unverified I will just refund your money. The hard drives are Parallel ATA (except for one), aka PATA, NOT Sata, so make sure that's what you need. I am a premier verified Paypal member and I can link you to my Ebay profile where I have over 1000 100% positive feedback. For right now these prices are not negotiable except for possibly a volume discount if you want several. I understand that from time to time you could possibly get/have gotten cheaper after rebate or even straight up, but I feel these prices are fair. So please don't PM me telling me you can get it for X dollars less here or there. If you can get cheaper more power to you (I would) but I'm not going to lower the price to beat any sale. All drives are carried under their full manufacturer's warranty so no returns, any problems and the manufacturer will replace. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks.

160GB Maxtor (Seagate rebranded) L01V160 sealed retail box, 3 year warranty - $40 shipped
200GB Maxtor (Seagate rebranded) L01V200 sealed retail box, 3 year warranty - $50 shipped

I also have some new DVR grade hard drives, Maxtor Quickview & Seagate DB35, in varying sizes that would be ideal for your tivo upgrade. The drives are new and blank no tivo software, that part is up to you.

250GB Seagate DB35.2 OEM/Bare drive, 5 year warranty - $75 shipped
400GB Seagate DB35.2 OEM/Bare drive, 5 year warranty - $110 shipped
750GB Seagate DB35.3 OEM/Bare drive, 5 year warranty - $270 shipped
*750GB Seagate DB35.3 SATA (for Series III TiVo or other system requiring a SATA interface) OEM/Bare drive, 5 year warranty - $270 shipped
250GB Maxtor Quickview OEM/Bare drive, 1 year warranty - $65 shipped
400GB Maxtor Quickview OEM/Bare drive, 2 year warranty - $100 shipped

I have a few other drives left too, if you have a specific inquiry let me know, thanks for looking.

bread's done
Back