FS Harmony Remote for 360

olanmills

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm selling a Logitech Harmony Advanced Universal Remote for Xbox 360 (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/detailsharmony/US/EN,CRID=2084,CONTENTID=11250) It's a universal remote that you program easily with your computer. One of it's most well known features is the ability to easily program a whole sequence of commands to a single button press. So for instance, you could turn on your TV, A/V receiver and other equipment and have them all automatically switch to the appropriate settings depending on the your chosen activity. This remote works for all types of electronics. It's branded as an Xbox 360 remote, so it has the white and green aesthetics as well as A, B, X, and Y Buttons. Functionally, it is the same as the Harmony 550 with the additional 360 buttons.

The remote I have is used, but it's like new. There are no scuffs or scrapes, and it's perfectly clean. None of the paint is worn off. All original items are included, including the USB cable, CD-ROM software, and manuals. I'm also including a brand new set of batteries. I only use them briefly to check the remote's functionality and reset it to factory settings.

It normally retails for $100-130. I'm selling it for $80 which includes Priority Mail shipping.

bread's done
Back