FS : IPOD 5G Video w/Tetris & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyorangeman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a used but in good condition 5G Ipod Video 60GB White. It comes with the Original Ipod Headphones (Never Used). I would like to get $250.00 for it. It comes with a Ipod Protector Case and an FM Transmitter. I accept pick-up with cash if you are in Northern New Jersey or PayPal.com payment.

I know it is not a video game but it has Tetris, Mahjong, Pac-Man, and Vortex installed on it.

I also have a set of Bose Triport ON EAR Headphones that I would like to sell. They are brand new in the package. I am asking $150 for them.

Message me for more info.

[quote name='happyorangeman']Wow...I will Bump and also I will drop the price to $220.00 to any CAG'er! Come on that is a great deal people![/quote]

It is a great deal. I already have an iPod but if I didn't I'd be all over this. Free bump.

[quote name='happyorangeman']Wow...I will Bump and also I will drop the price to $220.00 to any CAG'er! Come on that is a great deal people![/QUOTE]

I'll take it if you're willing to ship first

Well you can take a look at my ebay id.
I have good feedback, except for that one a**hole that didn't pay me in full after I drove 40 minutes and hand delivered that thing to him.

I'll pm you my ebay id. If no one wants it by thanksgiving, I'll put it on ebay.

[quote name='Querjek']Man, if I didn't already have one of these, I'd totally bite on this. Great price man, and good luck![/quote]

I know you would think someone would buy it by now. That's why I am lowering the price again to $200! That's right. $200.00.

If anyone wants it...it's yours.

$200 for a 60GB iPod? That's just crazy man... crazy. Ummm I might buy this now... can you give me until tomorrow to decide? Oh do you mind posting a picture with your name as proof pref with the iPod on and playing. And is sending first something you will do for us with good feedback?

Yeah I can do that. It works and everything but I think it needs a re-format. When I hook it up to my PC today I can Transfer things fine but after it does it it says Temp file problem please run check disk? Other than that it works, plays, turns on/off, and charges fine. I will take a pic with my name in a few minutes.

Sorry about the wait. Here are the pictures. The quality is not too good but it shows the ipod connected, turned on, playing a video, and music.
Image 1
my.php

Image 2
my.php

Image 3
my.php

Image 4
my.php

Ok here is the lowest I will go....ready. $175.00! For a 60GB Ipod VIDEO. I want to sell this thing today. Let me know if you are interested. Message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back