FS: LIKE NEW Muramasa Rebirth: Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition - $105.00 SHIPPED

SpraykwoN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
455 (100%)
As the title states, I have a few things up for sale.  Breakdown below:

NEW Nintendo *new* 3DS XL Super NES Edition

Purchased this new earlier this year on a whim and have no real use for it since I already have a 3DS XL.  It is BRAND NEW and also comes with the Super Mario kart download code as stated on the box.  I am asking $160.00 shipped to your door with tracking and in a box.

[attachment=31048:New 3DS XL Front.jpeg]

[attachment=31049:New 3DS XL Back.jpeg]

LIKE NEW Muramasa Rebirth: Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition:

I am looking to part with this since I really don't play my Vita anymore and I would rather have the funds go to some personal expenses.   Everything, with the exception of the game, is still sealed, and the game was played 2 times a little over a year ago, at which point I put it back into the box and it has been sitting there ever since.  There are a couple minor blemishes to the outer box, mainly in the form of a minor crease or minor scuffs, but no tears and the box is still in great shape.  New copies are fetching well over $130+ now, so this is a decent deal for a practically new game.  I am asking $105.00 shipped to your door with tracking and in a box.

[attachment=30921:IMG_5891 2.JPG]

[attachment=30922:IMG_3429 2.JPG]

[attachment=30923:IMG_8069 2.JPG]

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back