FS: Limited Edition Ocarina of Time 3DS (new, unopened)

caesius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Hello all!

Figure it's time to try and sell this bad boy, have had it for quite some time (black friday 2011).  It's a brand new, never opened Ocarina of Time 3DS that Nintendo released back in 2011, comes packaged with Ocarina of Time on 3DS.  It's the black 3DS with the Gold trim design as seen in the photos.

Box has never been opened, slight bump on the bottom corner from shipping & handling from Best Buy warehouse to my home back when.

Looking for $350 + shipping.

Happy to take more pics if requested

[attachment=18130:pic 1.jpg][attachment=18131:pic 2.jpg][attachment=18132:pic 3.jpg][attachment=18133:pic 4.jpg][attachment=18134:pic 5.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
$450 is a tad bit high. I would price it more along the lines of $275-$300 or so if you want it to move.

It is worth what someone is willing to pay. Used is a big difference from new unless the thing is mint.
I've seen it between $400-$450 on eBay, so going to stick with that.

you know these are barely a hundred bucks used right?
That's wonderful, but this isn't used, and it's a collectors item. Thanks for the input though!

I've seen it between $400-$450 on eBay, so going to stick with that.

That's wonderful, but this isn't used, and it's a collectors item. Thanks for the input though!
You do realize your on CHEAPassgamer? lol

That's the only Zelda handheld I'm missing, don't really like the design but I'm a sucker for zelda. Yet I'd still wouldn't purchase one since I have the MM one.

You do realize your on CHEAPassgamer? lol

That's the only Zelda handheld I'm missing, don't really like the design but I'm a sucker for zelda. Yet I'd still wouldn't purchase one since I have the MM one.
Good point - willing to negotiate. Adjusting the price down. PM if you decide you're interested - although doesn't sound like you need another one!

Thanks everyone for advice / comments, appreciate the feedback.

bread's done
Back