FS: Lot of 17 Sega Game Gear Games (includes rare/valuable Shining Force)

hellmutt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
283 (100%)
I have a lot of 17 Sega Game Gear Games, that I am no longer playing because my Game Gear is broken, and I don't want to replace it. I'm looking for $70 +$10 shipping for the lot, I may consider breaking it apart depending on circumstances.

One of these games is rather rare and often goes for $30+ just by itself: Shining Force - The Sword of Hajya.

All games worked when I previously played them, and I have no reason to think they wouldn't work now -- just no means of testing it out. They are all in their original plastic cases and all have the instruction manuals.

For fun, I'll throw in my defective game gear (maybe you can use it for spare parts) and my power supply.

I have no 'good trader' rating cause I've never done this before. I'm an honest guy though.

Chakan
Chicago Syndicate
Incredible Crash Dummies
Wimbledon
Cutthroat Island
NBA Jam
Dynamite Headdy
Ecco 2
NHL Allstar Hockey
Shining Force
World Cup Soccer
Super Golf
NFL Football '95
World Series Baseball '95
NBA Action
Columns
Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Now I have to admit my newbee ignorance, but I don't know what Rhapsody is? I searched online but found a few different references.

In general I would tend to be interested in trading for other PS2 games or possibly PC software, so any offers are welcome! I can post a 'want' list if people need.

I don;t know if you have tried this, but the most common problem with Game Gears is bad contact points. Try using a piece of paper, foded up, between the back of the game and the system to puch the contacts together. If that works, than your Game Gear is not dead and you should clean the contacts, and keep putting the paper in there.

[quote name='Quackzilla']I don;t know if you have tried this, but the most common problem with Game Gears is bad contact points. Try using a piece of paper, foded up, between the back of the game and the system to puch the contacts together. If that works, than your Game Gear is not dead and you should clean the contacts, and keep putting the paper in there.[/QUOTE]

I hadn't tried this; so I did --- But sadly it didn't help. Thanks anyways for the tip!

[quote name='hellmutt']Now I have to admit my newbee ignorance, but I don't know what Rhapsody is? I searched online but found a few different references.

In general I would tend to be interested in trading for other PS2 games or possibly PC software, so any offers are welcome! I can post a 'want' list if people need.[/QUOTE]

That was an insulting offer, he's attempting to lowball you, the game was recently reprinted. It used to be worth about 100 used, now you can buy a new one on ebay for 25-30

[quote name='alonzomourning23']That was an insulting offer, he's attempting to lowball you, the game was recently reprinted. It used to be worth about 100 used, now you can buy a new one on ebay for 25-30[/QUOTE]

and you're a pretentious prick.

[quote name='Visc']and you're a pretentious prick.[/QUOTE]

LOL damn guys...its only videogames. Lets trade like good kids now.

[quote name='rortiz79']LOL damn guys...its only videogames. Lets trade like good kids now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know what Rhapsody was, I thought it was some reference to the music service. anyways, I'm definitely not interested in that.

[quote name='jlarlee']someones mad that they got called out[/QUOTE]

I'm "mad" because because I don't appreciate being accused of trying to rip him off. Ouside of the Shining Force game I don't really consider the rest of them to be worth much at all. I made an offer I thought would be fair, nothing more. Considering noone else has given him any offers for them you can get off my back.

bread's done
Back