FS: LoZ: Breath of the Wild Special Edition

I would consider it if i had a good history with selling things, but Paypal doesnt really like me, not sure why but it will never hold my account as activated *i called a few times and later gave up* since they will send the money back over time *its happened a few times* i rather not sell 3d dot or anything then have to file a complaint with you/others/paypal because you got refunded your money =\

in addition, since most of what i want costs a insane amount not the fact that it costs a lot just well... i paid 80 usd new for 3d dot game heroes, and its gonna be 40 new stateside, it appears a lot with imported games if you never looked into it, I payed 90 for hokuto muso, 110 for final fantasy XIII, 80 for Tales of vesperia, 25 for white knight *it was from someone so it was far cheaper* and 10 usd from yakuza 3 *i had to spend more money on play asia to hit a coupon which got me 40 usd off =3*

since some of the things i would be looking for are more like...

Ryu ga gotoku 4 (60 + shipping)
Mobile Suit Gundam Senki Record (70 + shipping)
Ar tonelico III (70 + shipping)
Rorona no Atelier (62 + shipping)

or even older titles like...

Folksoul (35 + shipping) *released in 07... and this is the new best of but even so its 3 years old...*

I do not see myself getting anywhere near what i would need to get a title i wanted outside of trading, and even there it seems to be a low shot, im sorry if this is a lot to read I just wanted to explain it in length ^^;;

bread's done
Back