FS: LoZ: Breath of the Wild Special Edition

Hey Vic,
Is there a reason why you wrote this on your trade list, yet you don't seem to follow it.

I am ALWAYS willing to send out first if you have a higher rep but with people around the same amount I will prefer sending the same time!

I want to buy Tales of Vesperia (PS3) but you don't want to send it first despite my iTrader rating are ten times higher than yours. Ok, understandable. I am willing to pay you first but then you said your Paypal is not verified. You're not making things easy, aren't you?

[quote name='VGI-Shinobi']Hey Vic,
Is there a reason why you wrote this on your trade list, yet you don't seem to follow it.

I am ALWAYS willing to send out first if you have a higher rep but with people around the same amount I will prefer sending the same time!

I want to buy Tales of Vesperia (PS3) but you don't want to send it first despite my iTrader rating are ten times higher than yours. Ok, understandable. I am willing to pay you first but then you said your Paypal is not verified. You're not making things easy, aren't you?[/QUOTE]

when its items that are physical its hard for me/anyone to fight not sending first when the other has a much larger rep, you can ask anyone who ive traded with I didnt fight in the least bit on sending first when the item was physical

since our trade was cash based, I rather get paid first... Even if I try something you can always make a claim against me and odds are quite high win, as far as my account not being verified, I cant control that I share it with my mother and its up to her to verify =\ as far as you wanting the game for me, if you do not like the terms then please look elsewhere... i am not forcing you nor do i think you should make a trade if you dont like the person/terms

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back