FS: Mario & Luigi Silver 3DS XL w/box, New 3DS XL (red) w/o box

Achilles00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Up for sale are a couple of 3DS XL systems.

1) Mario & Luigi Dream Team Silver 3DS XL system. Comes with original manuals, box, charger, and a cool Pokemon XY case. I am the sole adult owner. No children ever touched this system, and it's in mint condition. Not a scratch on it (I'm pretty particular about the condition of my stuff). Non-smoking household. $135 shipped. Does not include the Dream Team game since I transferred it to my new system.

2) New 3DS XL, flame red. This is the version with face tracking. Has a 1" scratch in the lower right of the upper screen. Also has a few small dings/dots on the outside cover. Honestly, those imperfections are why I'm selling it. I bought it used from a buddy but the scratch bothers me too much. If you can overlook it, you'll get a good deal. Does not have box/manuals but does include the AR cards and a generic charger. $155 shipped. 

3) Majora's Mask for the 3DS. SOLD

4) Smash Bros. for the 3DS. Includes case and manual (front over of manual is creased). Otherwise like new. $32 shipped.

Please PM me if you're interested. If you want to purchase multiple items I'll come down a bit on the prices. Not interested in trades at the moment. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back