FS: Microsoft 1600 points card/code for $16 SOLD

semifast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
SOLD for now.

FS: Microsoft 1600 points card code for $16 via Amazon Webpay.

After I receive payment I'll email you the code. If you want the physical card, you'll have to pay for postage and insurance.

Last edited by a moderator:
You likely have a hard time finding people willing to send you money first. You're new to trading on CAG, which generally means you'll have to send your code before you receive payment.

[quote name='utopianmachine']You likely have a hard time finding people willing to send you money first. You're new to trading on CAG, which generally means you'll have to send your code before you receive payment.[/QUOTE]

Listen, I've been buyiing and selling stuff on the internet for more than twenty years. I was selling stuff on Usenet before the www was widely accepted. I bought and sold stuff on AOL and GEnie. Atari ST stuff. Atari 800 stuff. Apple II stuff.

I belong to this forum. As near as I can tell, I'm following the rules.

I know all the ways to get my feedback up. Maybe I will at some point here, but in the mean time these are available here with my clearly stated terms.

It's of no great importance to me if anyone buys them here, I offer them in case anyone wants to buy one.

Just checked the trading rules to make sure it's ok to post my info from other sites.
Whether it makes anyone feel better about risking $15, that's up to you.

ebay id is semifast007
heatware id id dead parrot sketch

I've sold 2 things here at CAG, they were slots in a Steam Borderlands 4 pack.

I would like one, I might even pull the trigger just on the knowledge that you're a CAG vet (which doesn't always mean much).

I would go for this NOW but I cannot let myself sent the money before I know I have a working code. I have over 60 trades and cannot trade with anyone with 0 CAG feedback without getting the code first.
But great deal :)

bread's done
Back