FS: Multiple 360 and DS games also GBA and PS2 final fantasy castlevania DW 99 nights

darkhunter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
*** ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD, THANK YOU! ***

All games are all COMPLETE and in like new condition unless otherwise stated!

PS2:

The Red Star, $5

360:

Quake 4 (yes complete w/bonus disc/insert), $14

Prey, does have light scratches, but light, game plays fine all the way though, $10

Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires, $16

Ninety Nine Nights, $16

GBA:

Sword of Mana, $9

DS:

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin, $15
Final Fantasy 3, $16
Metroid Prime Pinball (yes with rumble pack!), $11
Meteos, $9
Mario & Luigi Partners in Time (ever so small amount of wear on book cover), $15

Will consider offers as well and may provide discounts/free shipping to people interested in multiple/all games. In fact will go ahead and throw out that I will do just $99 shipped PRIORITY MAIL (USA ONLY, PAYPAL ONLY FOR THIS OFFER) for all of the above games. Just because it would be so much easier to do just 1 transaction :) So if you happen to own all those systems and need all these games, thats an insane offer ;)

Shipping (USA only), email me for a solid price, I 'll probably need your zip code, escpecially to figure out shipping multiple games. Will do 1st class, media, or priority mail. So figure like a couple bucks for 1 game like 1st class and $4.60 for priority mail, 1 game.

Im intersted in Mario and luigi Partners in time. I live in Milwaukee, I want the price to be as low as possible and i dont really care about the box or the manual. so if you can lower the shipping cost, that would be great.

bread's done
Back