FS - New Nintendogs Electric Blue DS Bundle ($100)

TheGreat2nd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok, I'm new to this, I won't lie :p
So, I might need somebody to help me through a first trade, but from what I've read so far, trading here is pretty good.

So, I got a Nintendogs Electric Blue DS Bundle for sale.

I'm new to this so, I don't exactly know how everything works, but I know as much as get payment, wait few days for confirmation of payment, then ship product out through priority mail.

Also, last note, I don't have a PayPal account, so payment options are limited to money order or check (if that's possible). I know that sending cash bills is a bit riskier and I don't really want to mess up my first trade :p

EDIT:
Updated, now selling for $100, we can work out shipping costs from there.

Thanks for the offer InuFaye, but the only thing that I really like on your trade list is GRAW. =/

I'm actually trying to sell this DS so I could get some money for a 360 Driving Wheel and Burnout Revenge :p

[quote name='shadow9689']Thanks for the offer InuFaye, but the only thing that I really like on your trade list is GRAW. =/

I'm actually trying to sell this DS so I could get some money for a 360 Driving Wheel and Burnout Revenge :p[/quote]

I wouldn't think burnout would be too great with a wheel >>;

[quote name='Chrono72090']I wouldn't think burnout would be too great with a wheel >>;[/QUOTE]
Heh.
I already got PGR3, I'm a fan of racing games :D
Waiting for some of the other racing games too (Test Drive Unlimited)

PM me if you are interested and want to discuss prices for this thing.
Does anybody have suggestions on how to get rid of this DS?
I can't really use Ebay without PayPal, right?

Why would someone pay you $135 for a used DS when they can buy a Brand new one for $130 at any store and receive a game for free?
Just some advice.

Yeah...bring this under a hundred dollars (gamestop has it for $109 used). Then describe its condition (like new would help). At that point, others may be willing to look at it...oh, and including shipping would help you as well. These things will become like bricks to sell, once the new DS is out, so a little encouragement for other CAGs is needed.

bread's done
Back