FS: Nintendo DS Electric Blue with Pictures $90 shipped

mkg12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I have a Nintendo DS for Sale. It is an Electric Blue one. The Nintendo DS system is in great condition. I have had it for a year and have had no problems with it. I am just selling it to get a DS lite. There are no scratches on the actual screens because I bought and applied the screen protectors before I started using the touch screen. The screen protectors are Martin Fields.

I would like to sell it for $90 shipped. It will be shipped Priority with Signature Confirmation.

Here is a list of what comes with it.

-Original Nintendo DS box, and all original manuals and misc papers
-Nintendo DS- Electric Blue system
-Martin Fields Screen Protectors that have been applied to both screens(with Martin Fields Screen Protectors Packaging)
-New Nintendo DS wriststrap
-Rechargeable Battery
-AC Adaptor
-Total of 5 Stylus(3 grey, 1 red, 1 blue)

Shipping:
Item will be shipped via Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation and optional insurance.

Payment:
I only accept Paypal

You may want to consider lowering the price some... original DS's in perfect condition go for $60-ish to $80-ish all the time. Just trying to help....

[quote name='mkg12']ok, thanks, I wasn't sure how much they were going for in the forums, haven't been trading much lately.[/quote]

You should put it on ebay auction. I just sold my Silver PHAT DS for $120 + Atari Classic game.
BUMP for ya!

[quote name='hiamiyumi']You should put it on ebay auction. I just sold my Silver PHAT DS for $120 + Atari Classic game.
BUMP for ya![/QUOTE] wow, when did you sell it? Around Christmas though, right?

kevzik- no thanks

gizmogc- I'll try listing it on Craigslist too, thanks

[quote name='hiamiyumi']You should put it on ebay auction. I just sold my Silver PHAT DS for $120 + Atari Classic game.
BUMP for ya![/QUOTE]

Good Lord! That's only ten dollars less than I sold my Onyx DS Lite mint/complete with Castlevania: DoS mint/complete for! I guess I should have gone to Ebay.

bread's done
Back