FS: Nintendo Wii bundle

Andy787

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So, I've decided to sell my Wii. I just don't play it very often. Anyway, the system is in like new condition and comes in box with all of the original packaging/manuals/inserts/etc, Wiimote + nunchuck, cables, sensor bar, and Wii Sports. It also comes with a copy of Super Mario Galaxy, a classic controller, a 2gig SD card, and I'll leave the WiiWare/VC titles I purchased on the system, if you don't want me to wipe the console beforehand. Those include Lost Winds, FFCC: My Life as a King, Gunstar Heroes, Dynamite Headdy, Landstalker, SimCity, Legend of the Mystical Ninja, Actraiser, Bonk's Adventure, and Wrecking Crew. Make me an offer. PM if interested.

As for references, I have 116 positives on eBay, 79 positives on Goozex, and over 30 positives on TGN, and if you look at my profile, my post count may be low, but I've been here for over five years.

Man this forum moves quick, heh. Anyway, still up for grabs. I'm looking for about $275 shipped. Which is essentially msrp + shipping, for a bundle with the system's best game, a classic controller, 2gig SD card, and a bunch of VC/WiiWare titles.

bread's done
Back