FS: Old-style DS with some games.

Shoofro

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyone interested in a good condition DS with original box, instructions, Metroid demo and the following games:

Phoenix Wright
Trauma Center
Mario 64 DS
Animal Crossing

All with the original boxes and manuals. I was thinking about 110 +shipping.

Yeah, I've been a member here for a while. I've got good feedback and stuff on eBay and confirmed stuff on PayPal... how do I get feedback here?

I can get photos of everything to. With my name confirmation in the photos, too, if necessary.

Are you willing to do seperates? if so talk to me, I'm interested in most of your games, maybe the DS, but only the whole package if you're at all interested in trading.

Well I'm actually selling this stuff because I want a DS lite. And I've got like 12 DS games and these are some of my least favorites.

I'm about to get a lite, but I want another DS to play with my girlfriend, but I need to trade not buy :p but even if you aren't interested maybe you could do me a favor? DS favorates. what should I get?? :p

Multiplayer:
Mario Kart
Metroid Prime Hunters
Animal Crossing (maybe)

Single Player:
Kirby Canvas Curse
Resident Evil
Phoenix Wright
New Super Mario Bros

Mario Kart and Metroid Prime Hunters also apply to awesome single player games. Phoenix Wright is really interesing fun, but I wouldn't play it more than one time through.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I'm interested in the system alone..

Interested it selling it by itself?[/QUOTE]

Not really. I'd rather sell them all in one batch. That way I can get all the money at once and put it towards a DS Lite, and not have to worry about "Well ok, these games are sold, now I have to sell these..."

[quote name='gigan54']interested in your super mario 64 ds. PM me a price shipped[/QUOTE]

Again... I'd prefer to sell everything together. Sorry.

[quote name='Shoofro']Again... I'd prefer to sell everything together. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Sent you an offer for your whole package. Mother needs a DS for little Bro and I want the games so works out perfect for you, her and me ;)

bread's done
Back