FS: PC Games (most new/sealed); Blu-rays; Halo Legendary Recon Helmet

DirkBelig

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
PC GAMES:

Cleaning out the stuff that my massive gaming backlog will prevent me from probably ever getting to. My loss is your gain. Note that a few games are priced higher in the listing details.

• Battlefield 1942 Complete Collection includes BF1942 and the Road to Rome and Secret Weapons of WWII expansions, plus Battlefield Vietnam. New/sealed. - $10

• Guild Wars: Nightfall Collector's Edition - In addition to the basic game stuff, you get a miniature in-game Varesh pet, and Nightfall signature dances for your characters; Nightfall Bonus Music Key, providing exclusive in-game music from Guild Wars composer Jeremy Soule; "Making of Guild Wars Nightfall" DVD, with behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with the designers, writers, illustrators, and animators; "The Art of Nightfall" Art Book, a 124-page book depicting amazing images from the world of Elona; Nightfall Soundtrack CD with 35 tracks of music from the game; Nightfall Collector's Skill Pins, a pair of metallic pins showing icons for one Dervish and one Paragon skill; Nightfall Collector's Standee, a foldout standee of Warmarshal Varesh to place on your desk; Nightfall Map Poster, a 16x24-inch map depicting the lands of Elona; Nightfall Collector's Edition Poster; Nightfall Quick-Reference Card, with a handy keyboard layout and much more; Nightfall Buddy Key, a 14-day/10-hour free trial you can give to a friend; Guild Wars Epic Trial Key, a 14-day/10-hour free trial of Guild Wars Prophecies and Guild Wars Factions; Nightfall Quick-Reference Card, with a handy keyboard layout and much more.

I only opened the box, took a look at all the stuff inside and realized I didn't have time for it all and set it aside. All key envelopes are sealed and ready for you to use. I've seen this selling for about $100, but I'll sacrifice and let it go for $30. Better that it get some play and love from someone than sit in storage.

• Mercenaries 2: World In Flames. New/sealed. - $10

• X-Men Origins: Wolverine - The rare movie tie-in game that's considered to be better than the movie. Opened and installed once, no codes to use. (I decided to get it for the Xbox 360 so I could get gamerscore points though it looks great on the PC.) - $10

Prices are FIRM for single purchases, but I will entertain REASONABLE multiple package offers and/or trades for Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 games or Blu-rays and/or TV season sets.

===========

BLU-RAYS

• Coraline Blu-ray+DVD w/3D glasses (New/Sealed) - $15 - A dark and creepy film about family relationships directed by Henry Selick of Nightmare Before Christmas and James and the Giant Peach fame, Coraline is based on the haunting book Coraline by Neil Gaiman. The first stop-motion feature shot in stereoscopic 3-D, Coraline features big-headed, stick-bodied animated characters with huge eyes and demonic grins set against menacing backgrounds and an undercurrent of spooky music.

Note: This is the old-fashioned red/blue glasses 3D, NOT the new, expensive polarized glasses (i.e. like Avatar in theaters) version. Four pairs of glasses are included. Package is sealed and includes slip cover. Ended up with two copies of this and am selling the duplicate.
===========
• Joss Whedon's Dollhouse - Season One Blu-ray (NEW/SEALED) - $15 - The first season of Joss Whedon's ill-fated (i.e. screwed over by Fox like they did with Firefly) series starring Eliza Dushku (Buffy the Vampire Slayer; Tru Calling). This is for the Blu-ray version and it is new and unopened in the shrink wrap.

============
:360:Halo Reach Legendary Flaming Helmet DLC & Recon Helmet - $5

These are the two DLC cards that came with the Halo Reach Legendary Edition. Both cards are brand new and fresh from the box. I don't have Xbox Live Gold and won't be playing online, so these are useless to me.

The first card includes:
• Spartan Armor Effect - Flaming Helmet
• Elite Armor for use in Multiplayer
• Falcon Avatar Accessory
• Behind the Scenes Video
• 2-Day gold Pass

The second card includes:
• Recon Helmet Upgrade

==================

PAYPAL ONLY. SHIPPING CHARGES will be determined when we make the deals. Media mail is the cheapest, but is slow. Your choice if you want to pay for faster.

I've been around CAG for ages, but haven't done any trading/selling, so please forgive any n00bishness. My eBay Feedback goes back 12 years. (I should have a feedback from Oct. 2010, but the seller refused to give it because I noted in my otherwise positive feedback that his photo hid damage. Jerk.)

Feel free to CML and inquire if there's something you may want. I've got way more stuff than time to play it and I may be willing to let some stuff go that I hadn't thought of selling/trading.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back