FS: Planet Puzzle League $20 shipped

jfunkdpg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I bought the game during the TRU B2G1 and never really liked it. Only played it a couple times, so needless to say it's complete/mint.

[quote name='contej85']So in essence you want the full value you payed for the game new, but for your used copy? Blah. I'd give you $15.[/quote]
What I paid for it matters not. It retails for $30, I'm selling it for $20 shipped.

[quote name='jfunkdpg']What I paid for it matters not. It retails for $30, I'm selling it for $20 shipped.[/quote]

True, but usually when one benefits from CAG they give back to CAG.

[quote name='karmapolice']True, but usually when one benefits from CAG they give back to CAG.[/quote]

QFT.

And it's been the DotD already for this price, so why would anyone want your used copy for that price?

[quote name='karmapolice']True, but usually when one benefits from CAG they give back to CAG.[/quote]

I understand where you're coming from. Be that as it may, after tax and shipping the TRU order came to $74 + change, so in essence I paid $25 for each, which is $5 less than what I paid for it, and $10 less than what it retails for. I really don't think asking $20 for what is essentially a brand new game minus the shrinkwrap is out of line.

[quote name='contej85']QFT.

And it's been the DotD already for this price, so why would anyone want your used copy for that price?[/quote]

I don't have the time or the desire to keep up with every single deal posted on CAG.

You want it for $15? It's yours.

I love all the hate here. Why people come in here and post that his price is "too high" is beyond me. If you don't like the price, move on. Someone else will buy this game.

Good luck OP. If I didn't already have this, I would buy it from you.

I'd like to state that I'm just in a ball-busting mood today, and mean no ill-will by my comments. All in good fun.

Give you $16 shipped for it to cover paypal fees if you're interested though. PM me if that's the case.

bread's done
Back