FS: Playstation Vita

cheapmalus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
PRICE CHANGE (WiFi $385, 3G $440 SHIPPED)

I have two Playstation Vita's which I preordered and bought for friends here in the United States who ended up backing out at the last minute. I live in Japan but am visiting family in the United States for the holidays. I will ship insured via USPS.

I have one 3G model and one WiFi model for sale.

I am looking to sell the 3G model for around $440 and the WiFi model for around $385 SHIPPED. I am open to all reasonable cash offers, but not trades.

Paypal is the only form of payment I accept.

If you are interested please contact me via PM or in the thread.

Tomorrow (01/03) is the last day I'll be in the States, so if you're interested, let me know by 9:00AM.
WiFi Model
JonGeorge4.jpg

3G Model
JonGeorge6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to ya, but if your planning to sell those here in the USA, you are aware when they launch, they will be much cheaper than your asking prices ?

I guess someone would pay a small premium to not have to wait 2 months, but thats still like $200 more your asking on each.

Bump, Thanks for the replies.
I feel those prices are reasonable given the high costs of purchasing in Japan (the yen is very expensive right now vs the dollar) and the expense involved in preordering them/bringing them to the U.S.

That said, as I mentioned I'm open to reasonable offers, so if you're interested feel free to give me a PM

Unless you got games to sell with it, it is pretty much useless to spend a $300 premium for a month and a half earlier.

why are people complaining? The price is pretty close to ebay price, and those are shipped from Asia.

Thank you 62t, my thoughts exactly.

While it doesn't come with a memory card, those are easier to come by, even here in the states, than the unit itself.

Also, to anyone who is willing to purchase the unit(s), I am willing to have a memory card shipped to you (from Japan) at cost.

Let me know.

i think it might be better for you to return the PSVita, folks here would be willing to wait 2 months so they can save $30 on a new release so chances of you actually selling that for $200 more than retail is slim, or perhaps ebay would be a better place for that

Thanks for the advice.

if I don't end up selling them here that's probably what I will do. I just found out I can return them if necessary, so while I certainly don't want to lug them all the way back across the Pacific, its certainly an option.

None the less, you guys should know, I'm REALLY enjoying MY VITA :)

I'd recommend getting it as soon as you can so MAKE ME AN OFFER (I have some price flexibility) if you're interested.

This is cheapassgamer after all so not many people will pay a premium to get it early. Personally I would just sell it on CL or ebay.

bread's done
Back