FS: Pretty Sweet Xbox360 Platinum Premium Package

aznfury684

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
So I started my new job last week and since then gaming as well as life seem to have gone down the hole. Anyways, I've decided to put my xbox360 up for sale. The system itself is in prestine condition, nothing wrong with it, no freezing or whatever. The xbox360 originally came as a core package, but with what I got it'll be more of a platinum/premium package.

This "package" will come with:
1x xbox360 console
1x xbox360 hdd
1x xbox360 power supply
1x xbox360 VGA video cable
1x xbox360 HDTV video cable
4x xbox360 wireless controllers
1x plug and play set with an extra battery (so a total of 2 rechargeable batteries)
1x xbox360 headset

Games included: Fight Night Round 3, NBA Live 06, Black (Xbox), Super Monkey Ball (Xbox), as well as some XboxLive Arcade games (Geometry Wars, Gauntlet, Smash TV).

Yea, definitely a good time. So I'm gonna throw a price, you can take it, you can leave it or you can throw another one back at me and I'll definitely consider it. Also, feel free to mix/match the console with stuff, but I won't sell the games till the console is gone.

Price: $530 plus shipping charges

Email: aznfury684 at hotmail dot com
or
harryhuang at mac dot com

AIM: HH5555 (but I'm usually not on till late at night)

Heatware: aznfury684

would you take something around say $150 without the hdd and with out the wires i know that offers a lill low for a 360 but its all i have right now i might beable to trade some stuff all so.

pm me if you want.

I have a few questions...
Does the 360 come in its original box/papers?
What's the manufacturer's date on the Xbox 360?
Are the games complete with their original cases/manuals?
Concerning the Xbox Live Arcade games, are they tied to your Xbox Live account or can I still play those games if I were to create a new Xbox Live tag?
Do you accept Paypal?

I'd be willing to buy all of that for $530 shipped. Would you be willing to send first? Or we can work something out, like I pay you half now and upon receivement of the package, I'll pay you the rest?

Cml or, let me know how much for just:
-The console
-all wires
-2 wireless controllers
-Harddrive
-Play n play set
-360 headset

..If your still allowing to sell parrt individually instead of the whole bundle. :)

bread's done
Back