FS: PS Vita WiFi + 32gb card + 4gb card +3 games + case + stand

Y2Bogus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I figured I'd try my luck here before resorting to the evil that is ebay. I'm looking to let go of a PS Vita with a bunch of extras. The system is in perfect working order, no scuffs or scratches, and a screen protector is currently applied and if I do say so myself, it's applied masterfully. Plenty of fingerprints on the unit thanks to sony's insistence of using piano black as a color scheme for their consoles. They wipe away fine, but you'll get your own on it after using it, guaranteed.

Included is the PS Vita WiFi (includes original box, all cables, AR cards still sealed in package)
32gb card
4gb card
charge stand
hard plastic case
Mod Nation Racers
Uncharted
Hot Shots Golf

Looking for an asking price of 320. I don't think it's a ridiculous price considering what's included and the condition of the unit.

psv01.jpg

psv02.jpg

psv03.jpg

psv04.jpg

it should sell with no problems at that price, if not more on ebay, I had to resort good ol' ebay to sell off my vita and extras...3g model, I had a 32gb card, MLB 12, all original paperwork & ar cards, a clear/translucent white silicone case, the plastic case that had the shoulder triggers, sony branded screen protector installed, along with an uninstalled spare, and I was able to get $300 shipped on ebay, i think i netted a good $270 after paypal and ebay fees, and the shipping was a little higher than the $10 i listed in the auction, to ship it USPS priority, but I was satisfied.

either way, good luck and here's a bump for ya. :)

looks like a nice deal, but even if I had the money I'd rather invest in a new PC rig and sony's still fumbling their portable area sadly.

I know you likely don't want to break this bundle up, but if you decide to, I am interested in the 32GB memory card. Paying 100 bucks at retail for one of these just feels criminal, I'm not sure I'll ever get one unless I can find one secondhand.

bread's done
Back