FS PSN codes selling cheap!

ZServ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
This may be my first post, but Charlie Suh (Fellow friend at Destructoid) told me to post this deal here. Basically, as you know, it's Christmas time.. meaning I need money to buy gifts! I'm selling PlayStation Network codes, worth $2.19 a piece, for $1.15 per. I have quite a bit of codes to go around, but it IS first come first serve, if I run out. It should be noted that these work in European provinces as well as American, as I've tested some with my Euro friends! Unfortunately, because of how things work out, I will ONLY be taking PayPal.

If you're interested, PM me or shoot me an email at:
[email protected]

If for any reason the codes don't work, let me know as I have a small back supply in case it happens. But please be honest about it. :)

I picked up 9 codes - some didn't work from the first set, but zserv promptly sent some more to cover them. Quick and reliable and a great way to bulk up the PSN account.

[quote name='Rusty Ghia']What, exactly, are you selling? I thought that the PSN cards came in $20 increments.[/QUOTE]

This are probably codes for a free Rock band song. The code gives you PSN credit for $1.99 song+10%tax, which they give you $2.19.

Cards do, these aren't cards. These ARE however, worth 2.19 in PSN moolah a piece. I've had to buy some PSN games for my euro buddies, (mostly SSF2THDR, like 4 times) so they work on games and stuff. :)

Sorry to everyone who didn't get any, but I unfortunately am out. My backups seem to be not valid anymore, so I'm even out of those. Thanks to everyone who bought! :)

bread's done
Back