FS: PSP 1.5 Firmware, iPod 20GB

BarrettSan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
So I'm looking to sell a few things that I don't really use that much.

First off is the PSP. I bought it at launch - it's a 1.5, firmware-enabled PSP with no dead pixels. It's the value pack so it has remote, headphones, case, Spiderman, etc. All original packaging is included with the value pack. As an added bonus, I'll toss in the metal protective case for a good offer on the system.

PSP Games and Accessories:

Twisted Metal: Head-on
Lumines
**1GB Memory Stick**

I'm also selling my 20GB iPod if I can get a good offer on it. It works fine, but has some slight scuffing on the screen. I bought a leather carrying case for $30 for it, which I will include if I get a good offer for the 'pod.

Don't know if anyone here is a Beatmania IIDX player, but I also have a home-made controller with microswitch keys that I've been using for about a year. It's still in prime condition (built from a Konami controller). I could take offers on this too. Will post pics if anyone is interested.

I'm open for pretty much any offers. Some stuff I'm looking for in particular:

CASH
Xbox System (only of the big 3 not owned)
Shin Megami Tensei: Noctorne
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga

Can you post pics of the IIDX controller? Is it better than this one? I already have the one that retails for $90 but the keys keep sticking and I don't feel like filing down the corners and performing other mods to it.

Sure thing. Also, morning bump!

It's the same Turnable as the Konami ASC, and all the parts are from a KOC except for the keys and start/select. The keys themselves are coin-op with omron microswitches. They are as arcade-perfect as you can get without actually going Sanwa. They're white and smoke colored.

This controller is the culmination of many months of testing different keys, chasis holders, and the like. The aesthetic aspect of the controller is not that great - if you care about how your controller looks (and not how it plays) this is not the ASC for you.

These pics are from a second ASC that I built. It's virtually identical to the one that I have - the only difference is that mine is smaller (about the same width and height as a KOC, which is the controller the above poster has, but thicker). I don't have any pictures of my ASC with the new keys installed, but I do have some pics with the old keys. Just try to imagine the white/smoke keys with the keyplate on the smaller controller.

Pics:
sideview.jpg

keys.jpg

newcontroller3.jpg

newcontroller2.jpg

Pics of the controller with the OLD keys (this controller now has the smoke and white keys like the above controller installed):
controller4.jpg

controllerbig.jpg

controller.jpg

If anyone's in it, PM or post in this thread. I guess I'd take an offer of around $250, or whoever offers the highest. I consider this to be fair since the regular controller retails around $90 and is crap compared to this. Also, the official Konami Arcade Style Controller goes for around $500

bread's done
Back