FS: PSP 1001, New Nintendo DSi

sosodead

CAG Veteran
FS:

2. Nintendo DSi, brand new / never opened. I have 3 and need to get rid of them. 2 Black and 2 Cobalt (Baby Blue). Price is $160 + Actual Shipping or OBO.

dsi-1-1.jpg

Paypal confirmed and non-CC only please!
Heatware: sososteve, also have ebay ref 600+ positive feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dv8mad']Figured I should mention it before you are flooded with the info. You can't list the PSP on CAG. Sorry![/quote]

Huh? Why's that?

CAG doesn't accept pirating... modding including emulators which you mentioned so if you want to sell the PSP, just swipe it clean then you are good to go.

Edited. The PSP does not come with any software. No trades, please. I don't need any more of your junk, I have enough junk thanks.

[quote name='ohboy10451']trust me you will not get $135, maybe around $80[/quote]

Agreed. Unless it comes with the box along few games. I sold the extra PSP alone for $100 last year. I guess the price should've gone down a little bit to $80-90. Some would still buy it at $100 WTB if in mint condition.

Go crap in someone else's thread. Some of y'all act like crabs in a barrel. It says OBO for a reason so either offer something or get the fuck out of the thread thanks.

By the way, the Datel X2 battery is rare and is easily worth 20-30$ alone.

OP, please read the rules about what can and cannot be sold on CAG. I removed your PSP because it is admittedly modded with custom firmware, and obviously is not allowed on this site.

bread's done
Back